Saturday, August 15, 2009

Money Folder for Wedding Gift Box

Here is the money folder to go along with the wedding gift box from my post of July 16th as promised. It was just one of those things it took me awhile to figure out.
The folder is trifold and I've added lace with pearls as an accent to match what was used on the box. The bride and groom are from WOJs summer set and were masked and stamped. Copics were used for coloring and to give the dress that sheer glitz look I used Shimmerz and then painted Stickles on his vest for that "matched" look........ Flower soft was used for the bouquet and hair piece with small pearl embellishments added.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon.
"Hugs" Granny

1 comment:

Rach said...

a wonderful money folder Granny, looks wonderful . hugs rahcxx