Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sympathy Card for a Dear Family

Finally, I remembered to take pictures of a card before I mailed it. Just received some of my JustRite Stamps and couldn't wait to use them. It only took me all day yesterday to get this done but I put it in the envelope and mailed today.
Here are a list of the items I used for the card: JustRite Stamps from the Thinking of You set; Stampabilities stamp from my stash, Psalm 91.11; Spellbinders Labels 4, Labels 1. and Classic Scalloped Ovals Small; the paper is from Basic Grey Porcelain pad along with Bazilla Fuzzy and Olive; to color in the leaves on the stamp I used YG97 Copic marker; ribbon is Offray Simply Sheer Me Willow; flowers are from Prima; Cotton Candy Stickles to add that extra glitz.

The inside of the card is a note from us and the sentiment is from Stampabilities.

Have a wonderful weekend! I hope you come back soon.
"Hugs" Granny

No comments: