Friday, November 13, 2009

Whiff of Joy Challenge #55

Here is my card for the WOJ Color Challenge using, brown, orange, and ivory.  Boy, did I have a hard time trying to figure out what stamp to use and paper for a Christmas card with these colors........LOL  After 5 hours I finally got it done.  Slow I am!!!  Hope you enjoy!

Since I did her with red hair think I'll hop on over and enter this card in the Copic Creations Challenge #15. Those 5 hours don't look so bad after all now.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon.  Have a safe Friday the 13th.  I'm hybernating in my craft room ALL day tomorrow.........
"Hugs" Granny

3 comments:

Stef H said...

lovely. and so is your new page look.

hugs,

Rach said...

a beautiful card, your chose your image well she looks wonderful. hugs rachxx

Heather Huggins said...

Very pretty!! Love those flowers.. Thanks for joining us this week...