Sunday, November 22, 2009

Whiff of Joy Challenge #56

Here is my card for the WOJ Challenge #56. I've used similar paper from My Mind's Eye Holiday Collection as my last card post.  In all honesty, these are not my favorite colors but I'm really liking the papers and the way they work together.
Somewhere in the mess of me decorating the mounds today in my craft room I lost my list of what I used for this card and I apologize for that.  I need to be more organized and promise to make that my ONLY New Year resolution.......... 

Now I remember a few things........LOL
Paper:  My Mind's Eye Holiday Glitter Book
Creative Memories Silver Metallic
Image & Sentiment:  Wiff of Joy illustrated by Elizabeth Bell
MS Icicle border punch & Snowflake punch
Aqua Stickles, Silver Smooch, Detail Silver Emobssing Power, & Mint Shimmerz
Button from stash
Copics:  I'd put them away too soon and list MIA, Sorry!!!


Thanks so much for stopping by. As always, your comments are much appreciated.
"Hugs" Granny

4 comments:

Marga said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love the papers and the colorscheme you used. Thank you so much for joining us at WoJ Challenges.

A Consuming Passion said...

I agree, your card is really beautiful!! I love the colours you chose and that image is gorgeous!

Rach said...

a beautiful card Granny, gorgoeus. hugs rachxx

Stef H said...

hey granny! hope you are well. this, of course, is stunning!

hugs,