Monday, January 4, 2010

New Look in 2010

Happy Monday! What a night this has been.....while trying to update my blog I ended up losing almost everything and I'm not sure I got it all back yet.  If I follow your blog and it's not listed here, please let me know so I can add it again.  In sorting out the challenge gadget I goofed up there too so if you know of some challenge blogs I don't have showing, please let me know and I will be more than happy to add them.

Still need to do a lot of tweeking but think best I get a few hours sleep before proceeding before I end up getting lost somewhere in cyberspace and can't get back.....lol

Be back soon!
"Hugs" Granny

1 comment:

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Carol - love your new blog background - it looks fabulous. Hope you've retrieved all the bits you lost. My photo is still there anyway!!
Love, Sylvia xxxx