Sunday, February 28, 2010

Copic Creations Challenge #22

The challenge this week was for an Easter theme and custom coloring your embellishments so I colored the buttons under the prima flowers, which I am sorry, don't show up as much as I thought they would.
The Easter basket and eggs are a digi stamp from DZ Doodles and I think I've downloaded all the ones they have for Easter to date. They are just great for coloring.
The Lilies are from my stash as is the DP.
Below are copics I used to color the image and the buttons.
Thanks to everyone at Copic Creations for this great challenge and to DZ Doodles for such great digi stamps.
"Hugs" Granny

4 comments:

Stef H said...

oh this is beautiful. that paper is gorgeous and your coloring is just wonderful. great image. i see why you like to color them. absolutely fabulous!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super cute! Wish I had all those copics!You did a great job coloring!

Nilla said...

Sweet card! Lovely details! Have a great weekend! Hugs Nilla

Eulanda said...

Love this easter card and the lillies are just amazing!