Friday, February 26, 2010

The Sweet Shop Sketch w/ a spin & PRIZE!

My partner in crafting just loved this sketch for The Sweet Stop challenge SSS44 so I'm showcasing another card by Diana. Next time she brings her laptop over I'm going to make sure she gets her blog started (if I can remember how to do it.......LOL).  We definitely have different styles but that's what make us such unique partners. She is into clean, unclutttered, simple styles, and too much is never enough for me....
DP is from an older paper kit from Paper Pizzaz and matting is from Bazzilla. Flowers are from Creative Memories and the sentiment is from JustRite.
Please be sure to leave her a comment to inspire her to continue to let me post her creations and to get her motivated to start her blog.
Thanks so much for stopping to visit. I hope we see you again soon.
"Hugs" Granny

3 comments:

Linnie said...

I Love your card so well constructed
linniex

Stef H said...

ooooooo the color of royalty! this is gorgeous! i love those flowers.

bernietom47 said...

What can I say I love everything about this card, the flowers, the colors, the design, even the little brads.
Have an Awesome week!
Bernie