Saturday, April 24, 2010

Happy Penguin Day Celebration

While out visiting, I came upon the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge Blog and thought I'd give it a try. They are celebrating "World Penguin Day" on April 25th and the challenge was to make a card or project that reminds us of a penguin.  The DTs did a great job on their cards so hop on over to see something a little different.
Always looking for a challenge.......LOL

Boy, this was a hard one for me, guess cause I've been out of commission for a few days. This is the only penguin stamp that I have and it's from Peachy Keen Stamps. I've had it for ages.

Recipe: Paper from stash (last sheet of birthday paper too)
Image: Penguin with Big Fish by Peachy Keen Stamps
Spellbinders scalloped circle dies
Stars with crystal center from stash
Copics: C7-C1-C0-C00- R30; B00-B12-B21; Y32-Y35-YR14- YR01
Green Olive and Silver Bells Shimmerz and Stardust & Dark Blue Stickles

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon. If you haven't entered to win my  blogoversary candy just click on this link to take you to that post. 
"Hugs" Granny

3 comments:

Gemma said...

Hi Granny, what a nice card this is, I do so love penguins with chubby cheeks especially when it's coloured so beautiful as this one!Thanks for joining us at SSC. Gemma

carlz said...

Oooo hun i love this card, love how youve turned a christmas peguin into a birthday!! fab l/o and love the colour choices! thanks for playing at stamptacular this week! hugs carlyann xxx

Eulanda said...

LOL!! This card made me smile as soon as I saw it! So cute!