Monday, May 10, 2010

Blessings for Gail, Selma's Niece




If you all haven't visited Selma's blog lately, please check out her request for cards for her very ill niece.  Gail is suffering from stage 4 cancer and Selma would like for everyone to send her a card to help cheer her and the family up.  I always struggle with what to say because my husband has stage 4 cancer (now in remission) and the only way we have gotten through the last 2 years is through prayer and faith and warm wishes.

This was a pretty plain and simple card for me because I didn't want anything to detract from the sentiment of the card. I have several little angels that have been blessed to include on cards for special people and this is one of those occasions. The stamp and sentiment are from Our Daily Bread Designs.  I've had this image colored with Copics for quite some time and don't remember what colors I used.

I'm sharing my card with you, which I mailed earlier today, except for what I have written on the inside, which is personal for Gail and her family.  I hope you will check out Selma's blog and find the time to send Gail a card along with your prayers.

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit. May God bless you all, keep you safe and well.
"Hugs" Granny

3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is so awesome! I have ready to go!

Nilla said...

Plain ,no, this is beautiful art work and for a good cause!! Hugs Nilla

Tracey said...

Just popped on to say thanks for the award Carol will blog it either tomorrow night or at the weekend (depending on how tired I am lol).

This is a beautiful card btw.

Hugs
Tracey
x