Saturday, May 1, 2010

New Eyes and "THANK YOU!"

Just a quick post from me tonight or should I say early morning here. Got my new glasses today - Praise the LORD.  The lab found a frame that would fit my old lenses for $75, and can you believe, I like this pair better than the frames I'd picked out for the new ones that I would never have picked out myself.........LOL  Only thing is that I've had a terrible headache since getting them and spent most of the afternoon in bed trying to get over it.  Guess it's just my eyes trying to adjust after wearing those old ones with the frame not quite right for over a week.

I want to thank all of you that have become followers of my blog and left such wonderful comments on the Blogoversary Post.  If you had a blog or email address that was accessible, I tried to get around to all of you to thank you personally and have become a follower of your blog.  If I've missed anyone, please let me know because it was quite by accident and not my intention.  I sincerely appreciate you and hope that you will return often to visit and let me know you were here.

Some of my followers that have been with me from the start, stop by faithfully to visit, and leave comments, but did not leave a comment on the blogoversary announcement post, I am entering you in the candy draw because this was not only for new followers but ALL of my followers. Without you, your encouragement to grow, learn, and your inspiration, this blog would not exist. I thank you from the bottom of my heart and wish you luck in the candy draw.

That's it from me tonight. I'm going to try and get some sleep instead of staying up all night.......lol
The name will be drawn tomorrow afternoon when everyone returns from church and will be announced no later than 8 pm CST. 
GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!
"Hugs" Granny (Carol)

6 comments:

craftieodmae said...

YEAH! Glad you got your new eyes, now you can create those gorgeous cards again!

Rach said...

So glad that you have your eyes back Granny...yay.. hope the headaches ease.xxx

The Other Patti Sue said...

So excited for you to have your new eyes! Do we get to see a picture with them?

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Pleased to hear that you now have new glasses Carol, and I hope your eyes will soon adjust to them.
Hugs, Sylvia xxx

Stef H said...

i'll bet you LOOK gorgeous too! glad to hear your got things taken care of!

Rufus said...

Oh thank heavens! I'm so glad to read that you FINALLY got "new" glasses! Wow that was great that they found frames to fit your lenses. I'm sure that saved a mega-bundle! Hope that by the time you read this the headaches are a thing of the past!
R/