Saturday, March 26, 2011

10,000 Hits - Thank You - More Candy to Come

EDITED WITH COMMENT LINK

Oh Wow, I'm so excited and so appreciative.  Thanks to all of you from the bottom of my heart who visited today, have visited in the past, and continue to visit on a regular basis, and especially to my fantastic and faithful followers.  My blog just went over the 10,000 hit mark and now I feel as if I'm truly a part of the blogging community.  I am truly blessed to have met so many of you through blogging and your beautiful creations.  I'm always inspsired by all of you and hope that I bring a little something extra to your lives through  my posts.  I want all of you to feel as happy and blessed as I do right now.
SURPRISE blog candy, with no qualifications, just as an appreciation for making my day!!!  All you will need to do is leave a comment so I can find the winner that will be drawn on April 15th.  
 "THANK YOU"
"Hugs" Carol