Saturday, March 3, 2012

Thanks to Janiel & Carole

Happy Saturday To You All

Just popping in to thank Janiel  and Carole for the wonderful candy packages I received  this week.

I see where Janiel has a candy Magnolia stamp up this week so hurry on over to My Little Pieces of Art and leave her a  sweet comment for the gorgeous Wiper card she has made.  She is way too generous with all of us.  Thanks sweetie for that amazing box of goodies.

Carol of Carole's Soulfelt Creations has a beautiful blog and designs gorgeous cards and projects.  If you haven't visited her yet, please go see all her gorgeous creations and inspirational posts.  I was lucky enough to win a Color Reading (my first ever) and was amazed how close my favorite colors matched who I am.  Thanks so much Carole, you hit the nail on the head with this one.  

That's it from me for now.  Will  be back later today with a DT card for Nana Vic showing her newest digi stamp "Easter Bunny".  

"Love & Hugs" Carol (Granny)

4 comments:

Carole said...

Carol I'm so glad you enjoyed your Color Reading. It was a lovely opportunity for me to share this with you and for that I am grateful. Big hugs and thanks so much for your beautiful words, I feel honored by them.

Anonymous said...

I am off to pay her a visit. Thank you.

Gail said...

Congratulations!
It's always wonderful to get happy mail!

Rufus said...

Nothing like goodies in the mail! I'm sure you'll have fun with them.
R/