Friday, March 15, 2013

CCAYR Mid-Month Inspiration

Our challenge at Christmas Cards All Year Round is sparkle and bling.  It can be Stickles, gems, glitter, pearls, or any thing you feel will meet the challenge rules.  If you haven't been to the challenge blog yet this month be sure you stop by to see all the wonderful cards of inspiration by the DT.  They really have some awesome cards to share with you.

Kept my mid-month card simple and easy by using a LOTV Topper matted with Cranberry CM cardstock, the same I used for the base.  The DP is from my stash as are the gems.  The poinsettia was die cut using a Spellbinders poinsettia die, then added glue and red glitter to the embossed veins in the leaves.  Can't get much easier than this.  I love the toppers for making quick cards and so many companies are now offering them for crafters.  You still have 15 days left to enter this months challenge and we'd love to see your creation.

That's it from me tonight folks.  Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon.
"Love & Hugs", Carol (Granny)

11 comments:

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous Christmas card, Carol! Love how you designed around the beautiful topper! Have a nice weekend!

Linda Palmer said...

What a darling card! I love this image and your design. I also love the toppers or pre-colored images for use anytime you need them. Gorgeous poinsettia.

sue w. said...

Hi Carol, fab card, love the cute image and colours.
Hugs Sue W.

Selma said...

This is such a cute Christmas card. Love it. Have a wonderful day.

Carole said...

Hi lovely Carol, what an adorable Christmas card. Wonderful layering and the coloring is fab! The fracture is healing and I am starting to feel a little better. Thanks my friend for thinking of me. xox

Tamara Morton said...

Wow loving your christmas card.. Love the colours and embellies..
Hope you are well
Hugs Tamara
Just to let you know that I have some blog candy on my blog for my 3 year blogoversary
Click here!

craftieodmae said...

I just love this!!!!! It's beautiful!

Gail said...

Love this card!
Just beautiful!

Linda Palmer said...

Gorgeous Christmas card. I love that sweet image and your gorgeous coloring. Great design.

NanaConnie said...

Really beautiful, Carol! Sweet little image and such a gorgeous flower. Love the shine on the background dp. Perfect!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Christmas card Carol! Love the traditional colours and the image is so pretty.
Amelia x