Thursday, October 10, 2013

October Pink at Live & Love Crafts


I'm so excited to have finished this little thank you sticky note card that I'm jumping with joy tonight.. In honor of breast cancer awareness this month I have chosen this Saturated Canary Digi, Whispy 1, and colored her with Copics.  It's my first SC image and I just love her and those big eyes.  I've followed the "Sticky Note Tutorial" by Eulanda Silvey at Cards and More Cards.  Thanks so very much Eulanda for this cute and easy tutorial.  If I can do it, anyone can do it.  

Here is a closer look at the top of the easel box. The flowers are a combination of WOC,  Kort & Gort, Magnolia berries and leaf dies along with MS Leaf Die.  The Paper Doily is a die from Joy 6003/1002.  as is the beautiful butterfly.  I love the way it turned out.  I've also used Memory box Tiffany Frame and Cherise Label dies.  The sentiment is from LOTV and the lace from Live & Love Crafts.  This beautiful Maja paper is also from LLC.  Oh how I love the Maja DP.....  The pearls are from my stash and you all know how much I love the Stickles for the extra sparkle and shine, especially on her wings.

Here is the picture of the inside:

I'm entering this little project in:

Live & Love Crafts monthly challenge - Pink - Closes 10/31
C is for Challenge - Make It Sparkle - Closes 10/14
Creative Craft Challenges - Anything Goes - Closes 10/13
A Creative Romance - Fairy Tale or Winged Creations - Closes 10/24
In The Pink - Luscious Lace - Closes 10/16

Thanks so very much for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon.
Hope you have the time to leave me a comment and let me know what you think.  I've really missed you all!
"Love & Hugs"  Carol (Granny)

22 comments:

craftieodmae said...

WOW! This is gorgeous!!!!

Patti P. said...

Hi Carol, this is so lovely! What a great design and all of your extra special touches make this a such a beauty. Will have to check out the tutorial on this one. These would make lovely gifts.
Hope you are doing good, in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs.....

Carla S. said...

This is absolutely stunning, Carol! I love all the beautiful details and the perfectly colored image! So happy to see you crafting again! Hugs, Carla

Eulanda said...

WOWEEEEE WOW WOW CAROL!! I LOVE IT!!! Oh I'm so glad it worked out for measurements and instructions. I was a little worried about that. This is just gorgeous!!! I'm glad you did a pink one and entered into LLC. Such a pretty bouquet you added as well. Pretty coloring and aren't you glad you did an SC? They are a little addicting. hee hee Stunning layout my friend!! I hope you made it for yourself. LOL!! BIG HUGS!

Marlene Atkinson said...

Wow this is stunning. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft challenge. Marlene DT

Teresa said...

Such a beautiful card Carol, great colour choice and fabulous design & Image, absolutely love it.
Teresa xxx

Ann Marie Governale said...

Stunning creation. Eulanda is a teammate of mine on another team and she is super talented. I love how you created the note card holder and I love, love, love that it is pink for Breast Cancer awareness month. The die cuts and flowers are spectacular as is your coloring! I am equally in awe of your strength and courage in facing this battle in your personal life... there are so many survivors who give all of us hope and inspiration... so glad you chose to share with us at A Creative Romance...xxx Ann Marie

Sandie said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! Loving all that PINK :D

Linda Palmer said...

Wow!! What a gorgeous card and such beautiful coloring on a great design.
I love everything about this beautiful card.

Fleur said...

A real gorgeous card Carol, beautiful embellishments and your colouring is lovely. Thanks for sharing your card at A Creative Romance.
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Berry said...

This is so pretty I love what you did Thanks for sharing at A Creative Romance hugs Rebekah xx

Gail said...

WOW Carol!
So nice to see you, this is amazing!
Hope you & your family are doing well!

Louise said...

I so love this image and your card is very pretty,thank you for joining us at A Creative Romance.
Hugs Louise xx

Pat said...

Lovely to see you posting Carol with such a gorgeous project. Love your colouring on the image and all your beautiful embellishments. Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Pat xx

Sheri said...

Carol!! THUD!! This is amazing!! I love every single solitary detail!! Love, love,LOVE!! It breaks my heart to tell you that in order to enter a WOC you can only enter two other challenges. BUT, honestly, your project is so incredible!♥

Christine said...

Awwww love this beautiful creation the design papers are gorgeous as is the beautiful coloured image.

Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink chall this wk.

smiles Christine C x


Selma said...

Hi Carol. This is gorgeous. I saw this tutorial and have it on my to do list. I hope mine turns out this pretty.

Carole said...

She is beautiful Carol, love everything about this card, simply perfect! Carole xox

sue w. said...

Hi Carol, this is gorgeous hun. Love the image and all the fab details, what a wonderful gift this would make.
Hope you're keeping ok and your son is much improved.
Hugs Sue W.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful creation Carol, gorgeous image, stunning flowers, really well thought out and put together. I knew this is a winner, congratulations on your Perfect Pinkie.
Amelia X

Mary Lou said...

STUNNING creation Carol!!!! Wow this is FABULOUS!!!
Hugs

Eulanda said...

This is so funny! I'm back because I'm here on behalf of LLC! ha ha ha!! Have you had a chance to sign up for the giveaway at LLC? Thanks for joining our "Pink" challenge at Live and Love Crafts and hope to see you play again!
Hugs,
Eulanda
LLC Designer
Cards and More Cards